Maura Copper Earrings
- The talented artisan Ana is at it again, this time handmaking our beautiful Maura Copper Stud Earrings.
- These beautiful, ethically-produced studs are made from copper, a natural resource from Chile. She cuts the piece of copper, uses metal stamps to texture the piece, sands down the edges, and finishes them off.
- This textured fair trade jewelry comes with rubber backings and measure about 1".
- It's amazing how much work goes into each pair of these - a handmade piece you can be proud to wear!
- This product is made from 100% recycled materials.