Kawasaki Mihari 26" disc brake Fat Tire bike
- Frame/Fork: Lightweight alloy frame on sturdy steel fork
- Wheels/Tires: 26x4" fat tires on alloy rims
- Drivetrain: 24 Speed Shimano shifters, Shimano Alivio front derailleur, Shimano Altus rear derailleur, KMC Z72 chain
- Brakes/Cockpit: 680mm steel handelbar, Repute front and rear 160 mm disc brakes, alloy brake levers, KXR saddle, Mode seatpost, and stem, plastic body steel cage pedals
- Extras: Neco headset, QR seatpost clamp, rubber grips, adjustable kickstand, assembly tools
Kawasaki introduces four new fat tire bikes for 2017! The Mihari is built on a lightweight alloy frame with a strong steel fork. The 4-inch fat tires and 24 speeds (powered by Shimano) will help conquer all the mud, sand, and snow you can throw at it. Front and rear disc brakes ensure stopping power. Compenents by Mode and Neco round out a fantastic package. All assembly tools are included.