Kawasaki Shogun 24" disc brake Fat Tire bike
- Frame/Fork: Sturdy steel frame on steel fork
- Wheels/Tires: 24x4" fat tires on alloy rims
- Drivetrain: Shimano 8 speed derailleur, Shimano shifter, KMC Z72 chain
- Brakes/Cockpit: Steel handelbar, Repute front and rear 160 mm disc brakes, alloy brake levers, KXR saddle, Mode seatpost and stem
- Extras: Neco headset, QR seatpost clamp, rubber grips, adjustable kickstand, assembly tools
Kawasaki introduces four new fat tire bikes for 2017! The Shogun is built on a strong steel frame and fork. The 24 inch tires are the perfect size for your teenage rider. The 4 inch fat tires and 8 speeds (powered by Shimano) will help conquer all the mud, sand, and snow you can throw at it. Front and rear disc brakes ensure stopping power. Components by Mode and Neco round out a fantastic package. All assembly tools are included.