Ironman Essex 180 degree Inversion Table
- Inverts to a full 180 degrees.
- Heavy-duty 1.5” square steel frame construction to prevent any instability when inverting.
- Full loop foam covered handlebars make returning to upright position easy.
- Combination foam roller and ankle cushions hold ankles securely and safely.
- Easy pull pine release system for ankle holders.
The Ironman Essex 990 is built with an exceedingly strong steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. It has a foam vinyl covered backrest for a comfortable head and back when inverting. Extra-long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position. The Essex 990 will provide excellent stress and back relief but at a very affordable price. Inversion may help reduce back stress and strain by relieving pressure on the vertebrae discs and ligaments. It may help reducing fatigue and relaxes the overall body. Inversion may also help to promote stimulation of blood circulations resulting in relief of stiff muscles and increasing body flexibility improving athletic performance. Just 5 or 10 minutes of inversion every day may help to relieve lower back aches and pain due to sitting, standing or any other cause of muscle stress.