Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike with Computer and Heart Pulse Sensors
- “Multi Grip” handlebar cycling bike design with two-way direct drive pedaling.
- Allows user to stand up and pedal, simulating an uphill road experience
- Easy dial tension adjustment for a more progressive and challenging workout
- An easy to read computer LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, elapsed time, speed and pulse monitoring.
- Computer reads out your heart pulse to enable you to stay in your Target Heart Rate Zone
The Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout just like you would on a regular road bike. If you want a more challenging workout than a typical exercise bike, then the Exerpeutic LX7 is the cycling bike for you. The smooth momentum flywheel can spin in both directions so you can even pedal backward. Many indoor training cycles do not come with a computer. The LX7 is equipped with a computer monitor and also has heart pulse readout capability. And there is more! Our unique multi-grip handlebar design will be super comfortable when increasing your pedaling pace to get the maximum out of your workout.